Wednesday 27 October 2010

Yeah.1st post! G45 lovers


Sneak peek for those that dont already know huh...It was probably only thats behind lol

anyway, for those who dont know Graphic45 have this amazing new collection being released sometime late Nov. Now I'm in the UK so not sure when we will be able to get our hands on it although there are some top UK companies that are on the ball.
The collection is called '' once upon a springtime '' and it looks awesome right? I think I will defo have to buy 2 maybe 3 as I can bare to cut one up if I know I have more yeah?  I always buy my loose papers this way as im sure most of us do. Im just nutz for papers and im a self confessed strokaholic...did i just say that!? its ok I guess I can say that here without any thoughts of the white coats coming for me rotf!

Peeking at these papers where do they take you? Gee, I want to wallpaper my bedroom in these lol I can image just laying there taking in all there beauty and escape to higher realm. Ahh shucks if only :)

So, for all you G45 lovers, keep your eyes peeled for possible pre orders very soon.
Just wanted to share this with you.

Hugs. Ali.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment